The Local Social Summit in London is only a few weeks away (November 13). I’ll be presenting and moderating on the following sessions:
- 10 Big (Local) Trends in 10 Minutes
- High Noon on The High Street – The Connected Consumer and the Future of Local Shopping
- The Convergence of Mobile Payments, Analytics and Loyalty Marketing
- The Evolution of Mobile Marketing: Big Data, Location and Audience Targeting
In addition to these sessions there will be others exploring:
- The Psychology of Online Persuasion
- Local Search & Discovery 2012
- The New Digital Divide! (Neal Polachek)
- Collaborative Consumption (P2P Marketplaces)
Conference speakers and attendees include: UK carrier Everything Everywhere, Yelp, Google, Microsoft, Factual, Skyhook Wireless, Scoot, Love Home Swap, Funding Circle, European Directories, Nimble Commerce, Urban Airship and others.
The great thing about this event is its small size and interactivity. The mix of European and North American speakers and attendees also makes for interesting exchanges and perspectives. It’s very different than a US “local search” event.
You’ll be glad you attended. Attendance is capped at just over 100; there are only a few tickets left for the event.